About our screenings
- You do not need to fast or change clothes, but it is a good idea to avoid stress, major physical exertion and large amounts of caffeine before your screening, as these can all affect your blood pressure.
- We send the samples for analysis to an accredited laboratory, the same one used by the Swedish healthcare system. The results are always reviewed by one of our doctors. When the test results are available, you will receive an email from us stating that you can log in with your BankID at onelab.se. There you can see your results, get tips and recommendations and access to material that can increase your well-being. If we identify a result that could represent a health risk, you will receive a message asking you to make an appointment with our medical staff to review the results and what you can do to improve your results.
- We usually come to our clients’ workplaces, but sometimes we offer them at our clinics. If you can’t make it to your screening, we can provide you with a home test kit, using a simple finger prick blood sample.
- It is our own nurses who carry out the sampling. Then the test results are analysed by an accredited laboratory, the same one used by the Swedish healthcare system, and are always reviewed by a doctor before we send them to you.
- We have a lot of experience in taking blood samples from people who are afraid of needles. Just let the nurse know and you will be given extra support.
About our tests
- The samples vary, and the content depends on what your company has agreed upon with us. Feel free to ask the nurse when it's time for your health check. However, we never test more than is necessary.
- In order to be able to follow up and systematically evaluate the results, it is good to examine your health regularly. Our digital health check is good to do 1-2 times a year, and the physical health check with a blood test and blood pressure is enough to do once a year.
About the results
- As soon as your test results have been analysed and reviewed by a doctor, you will have access to them, which will be about a week after the test. You will receive an email from us as soon as the results are available. You reach them by logging in to onelab.se.
- The laboratories we use are accredited medical laboratories - the same ones used by regular healthcare centers and hospitals. So yes - you can be absolutely sure that the results are correct and credible.
- All data we collect is strictly confidential, and personal results and data are never shared with anyone unauthorised. Medical data is kept confidential and under the utmost care. Only our nurses and doctors who do the analysis have access to the results. The same rules apply to OneLab as in public care. We are a registered healthcare provider with IVO, the Health and Social Care Inspectorate, and our operations fall under the Health and Medical Services Act.
- Your employer only sees aggregated data and statistics of the entire organisation, but never any individual results or answers. All data we collect is strictly confidential and entirely anonymous with regards to your employer.
- Our doctors review all test results. Should something be discovered that requires medical follow-up, you will be contacted by one of our doctors or nurses. We always follow up on values that may pose a health risk.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
If you didn’t find the answer to your question, just get in touch with us at email@example.com or +468-121 475 50.
OneLab is registered as a health care provider with IVO, the Health and Social Care Inspectorate. It is legislated by HSL, the Health & Medical Act, and the company is run by physicians and other experts with extensive health care experience. For more information, see About us.